Estamos a crescer !
Juntas-te a nós ?
Porquê trabalhar com a Chameleon?
Nós dizemos-te porquê! Porque somos rebeldes com bastante carácter.
Aspiramos a fazer progredir a formação e a criar soluções de formação inspiradoras e de impacto junto dos nossos clientes. Porque somos solucionadores de problemas utilizando o lado humano e as tecnologias para enfrentar desafios novos, mas mais pertinentes que nunca. E divertimo-nos a fazê-lo, muito... Será que precisamos de dizer mais?
Vagas abertas - a recrutar
HR Consultant (EN/ FR) - OPEN VACANCY
At Chameleon® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Improving performance and well-being at work by developing and challenging people to think, learn and work differently
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for new team members who are as committed to shaping the future of work as we are.
This is a senior role for which we are looking to hire an HR consultant/ HRBP bilingual EN/ FR who can work with us to support our international clients across the Benelux and in other European countries.
- Provide strategic guidance in the areas of performance management, organizational design, talent development, and employee retention, among other elements in the People agenda.
- Use data to tailor communications and present solutions to clients
- Support rapidly changing organizations with ambitious goals on their People Culture and People Management
- Create and implement people practices that inspire and bring results to the companies we work with
- Hands-on approach with our clients to create, implement, and improve business processes, people strategy and capability building
- Work in collaboration with other Chameleon teams to establish and implement new projects and proposals
Qualifications and experience
- Experience as an HRBP or HR leader in an EMEA region (minimum 3 years)
- Deep and broad knowledge of People practices, principles, and procedures
- Able to quickly move between strategy to execution in a rapidly evolving environment making progress toward goals and defined outcomes
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, displaying high emotional intelligence that allows connection and ability to influence at all levels
- High level of proficiency in English and French
- Based in Belgium
- Additional proficiency in European languages is valued
This is initially a freelance position that can evolve into a full-time contract depending on performance of tasks and extension of contracts.
Interested in the role?
Send your application (CV + motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org